Private Practice Consulting for Healing Professionals
I can help you!I can help you start or grow your private practice or small business through effectively using the technology and media (website, internet, TV, radio, social media) to build your business and attract clients. I love working with private mental health practitioners and small business owners to build a thriving practice.
I can show you how to:
- build a practice free of managed-care panels
- attract more self-pay clients to your practice
- market your practice through TV & radio interviews and become the go-to expert in your specialty areas
- develop a powerful social media strategy to build your practice
- drive more traffic to your website
- get quoted by national publications (Cosmo, Woman's Day, Women's Health, Parenting, LA Times, E! Online, Social Work Today...) with my FREE PR "secret weapon"
- know if it's time to hire an office manager, or another therapist or intern
- work less and be more profitable and have more time for family and fun
- find your niche and see more of your ideal clients
Are your ready to take your practice to the next level? Let's work together to build a practice that you love. Through Skype, phone, or in-person consultations I'll help you to achieve your practice goals!
Schedule Your Consultations via Online Scheduler Below
If you want to register for Rock The Media School click here --> Rock the Media School for Therapists
"Julie not only transformed my practice, but also shifted my paradigm as a therapist and business woman. Julie gently but assertively pushed me to take risks, to ACT, to keep better boundaries and to use my voice which provided a path to freedom to be a far better therapist to my clients, as well as a contributor in my writing and future speaking. I saw immediate results in my practice from the first session when I was challenged to raise my rates. The return on investment (ROI) and the priceless value our work brought continues on in many areas. It is literally one of the best investments I've ever made, and I couldn't recommend the experience more highly to therapists at any stage of practice. I am beyond grateful! Amy Van Slambrook, LCSW"One consultation with Julie has transformed my practice. In the last year, I have gone from 6-8 clients per week to 25-30. I have raised my fees and left my full-time job to be full-time in my practice. I am now looking to hire another clinician. I couldn't be happier!" Michelle Lewis, LCSW
"When I consulted with Julie, I was in the planning stages and just had NO idea what to do -- consulting with Julie gave me the confidence to implement my ideas as well as helped me feel like I have a partner so that I didn't feel so alone...With her support I found office space, got my paperwork straightened out, and even fixed up my Psychology Today profile. Thanks Julie!! ~N.L.
"Julie helped me get past my resistance to ask for payment when I left the clinic setting where it was done for me. After she modeled it for me, I don't have a problem with it anymore. Thanks Julie! "~C.A.