Let me show you how to build strong online presence to grow your private practice!
If you're not a social worker, you can stop reading now. I know social workers are supposed to be inclusive, but this is one small exception. This webinar is only open to social workers. If you are a social worker AND a member of National Association of Social Workers (NASW) then I hope you'll join me for my first national webinar "Building Your Private Practice In A Digital World: Creating A Strong Online Presence For Your Practice" on Nov. 8.
Those of you who read my blog regularly already know that I am a social media junkie and technology nerd AND a social worker in private practice. I've combined these passions webinar designed to help private practice social workers present themselves well online and attract new clients. In this 90-minute webinar social workers will learn more about:
- Why online practice presence matters
- Which 2 key questions can guide you in developing your online practice presence
- The elements of an effective private practice website
- How to make it easier for potential clients to find your practice and become your clients (SEO)
- How to build an engaged social media following to build your practice
Title: "Building Your Private Practice In A Digital World: Creating A Strong Online Presence For Your Practice".
Date: Thursday November 8
Time: 1-2:30 PM Eastern Time